For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation, we, the business unit for this website, are the owner of the personal data about you collected on this website or otherwise for the conduct or development of our business. commercial with the user.
Data we collect automatically
When the user visits this website, our server automatically collects certain information generated by the browser or device, including but not limited to:
- IP address;
- date, time and duration of the visit;
- typo in the browser;
- operating system e
- pages visited.
We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you; however, we may associate it with information you voluntarily provide, as described below.
Data provided by the user
By using this website, carrying out commercial transactions or trying to carry out commercial transactions with us, the user may voluntarily provide us with personal data in the following ways:
- by filling in forms (for example, a “Contact Us” form), on our website or at a trade show or any other place where we operate;
- by downloading documentation from our website;
- subscribing to newsletters or other communications;
- correspond with us by telephone, email or otherwise using our contact details; or
- by submitting an application for a job, internship or internship.
Generally, the personal data provided by the user may include name, company name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and any personal data necessary to process requests for information or complaints. These data are necessary to conclude a contract with the user (for example in anticipation of an employment or purchase contract or the provision of services, such as downloading information from our website) and, in the event of failure to communicate such data data it may be impossible for us to provide the requested services or products or to consider your application for employment.
Information obtained from third parties
We may also obtain information about you and the company you work for from third parties, including social media and data augmentation services .
We also use Google reCAPTCHA (“reCAPTCHA”) to check whether the data entered on our website comes from a person or from an automated program. For this reason, reCAPTCHA analyzes visitor behavior on the website based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the visitor enters the web page. In the course of the analysis, reCAPTCHA analyzes certain data (e.g., IP address, time spent by the visitor on the page or mouse movements made by the user). The data acquired during the analysis are transmitted to Google.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are essential cookies to perform an action requested by the user, for example to identify the user as logged in. If you prevent the use of these cookies by changing your browser settings, we cannot guarantee how our website will function during your visit.
These are cookies used to improve our website, for example for analyzes that allow us to see how it is used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use our website. The information is collected anonymously and includes the number of visitors, the place of origin of the site visitors and the pages visited.
These cookies improve the performance and functionality of our website, often as a result of an action taken by the user. For example, we can personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
Management and deletion of cookies
If you want to manage cookies, you can do it from your browser. For information on the procedure to follow, access the Help menu of your browser. For more information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
Use of personal data
Below is a summary of the purposes for which we use your personal data. Please note that further details on how we process your personal data may be provided in a separate notice or contract.
Any processing (ie use) of the user’s personal data is justified by a “condition” for the processing. In most cases, the processing will be justified on the following basis:
- the user has consented to the processing;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user or to undertake measures aimed at concluding a contract;
- processing is necessary to enable us to comply with a relevant legal obligation; or
- the processing is in our legitimate interest, without prejudice to the interests and fundamental rights of the user, in particular our legitimate interest in using the data of suppliers, customers and users of the website to conduct and develop our business activities with them and with others.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- conduct and develop our business with you and others;
- improve our website and our products and services in general;
- customize our website according to user needs;
- provide the user with the required documentation or communications;
- correspond with users to process their requests or complaints;
- manage a recruitment, internship or internship process, including the evaluation of applications and the submission of offers;
- provide services or products requested by the user e
- send you marketing communications, where permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal data
We are part of a global group of companies and from time to time we will need to share user data with our affiliates. We may also appoint third party service providers (who will operate in accordance with our instructions) to assist us in providing information, products or services, in conducting and managing our business, or in managing and improving this website, and it may be necessary to such third parties access the user’s data.
If your personal data is transferred outside the EEA to other group companies or service providers, we will endeavor to ensure that such data receives the same level of protection as is accorded within the EEA, including by entering into data transfer agreements. data, using standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or relying on certification systems such as the EU-US Privacy Shield. For transfers to other group companies in the United States (a country that has not received a decision from the EU Commission certifying the provision of adequate data protection), we have put in place standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission, which protect personal data transferred between group companies. You have the right to obtain details of the mechanism by which your data is transferred outside the EEA by contacting us via the Contact Us link below.
We may share your personal data with third parties, in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case the personal data we hold about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for information where required by law, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or comply with a legal proceeding, court order, request by a regulatory authority or any other procedure. legal notice notified to us.
Marketing, SMS ed e-mail
Where legal and with your prior consent if required, we can communicate with you via SMS and email to inform you about our products and services. If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications, you can use the “unsubscribe” link contained in our emails or type the STOP number in our SMS, or otherwise contact us directly via the Contact Us link below and we will terminate the ‘sending of communications.
Profiling for marketing purposes
The purpose of any profiling is to provide content on the website or via e-mail that has a high relevance and / or applicability to the company that the user represents. To this end, we use information provided by you and information provided by services data augmentation third-party to try to identify the SIC industry classification code and other information that is important to the company you represent. Furthermore, we try to identify the products and application interests that the user’s company may have, based on the patterns of visits to our websites (Data collected by us automatically) and the responses to our e-mails (Data provided by ‘user). Based on this information, we customize the content of the emails and potentially the content of the website to better suit the requirements and interests of the company that the user represents. The processing described is based on our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
We use archiving and security techniques to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, it is important to remember that no website can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintentional access that is beyond our control.
Retention of user data
We apply a general rule of retention of personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain personal data for longer periods, for example when this is required to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data for longer periods, in order to have an accurate record of the relationship between us and the user in the event of complaints or disputes.
This website may contain links to third party sites. Since we do not control or are responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. This information applies exclusively to personal data collected from this website or in the course of our commercial activities.
Under applicable laws, you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- A copy of personal data concerning him, along with information about how and on what basis such personal data are processed;
rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data);
- delete personal data concerning him (in limited circumstances, when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed);
- limit the processing of personal data concerning him if:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- the processing is unlawful, but the user opposes the cancellation of personal data;
- the personal data are no longer necessary for us, but are in any case necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- right to transfer data in an automatic device-readable format ( data portability ) to a third party (or to you), if our processing is based on your consent or on the fulfillment of a contract with you ;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (if the processing is based on your consent);
- Oppose decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling and
- View a copy obtain or take adequate guarantees according to which the personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your data that we justify on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with the user). The user also has the right to object to any processing of his data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing purposes.
The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the respective local data protection supervisory authority.
In relation to all these rights, you can contact us using the Contact Us link below. Please note that we may request proof of identity and reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for example in the event of a manifestly unfounded or excessive request. We will endeavor to respond to your request within the applicable time frame.
If you have any questions in relation to this information or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, Click here to submit your request.